Spring Water: You are what
Your body is made up of 70% water! Water is critical to the proper
functioning of every organ in your body. Drinking eight glasses
of pure water a day is the minimum recommended daily requirement
for ensuring a healthier you.
- Water keeps our bodies hydrated by replacing fluids lost through
sweating, elimination, and simply exhaling
- Water helps convert food into energy
- Water carries nutrients and oxygen to every cell in the body
- Water regulates body temperature
- Water helps the body metabolize stored fat, helps flush impurities
from the body and acts as an appetite suppressant.